- Helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- a treatment for a variety of conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, and other digestive issues, as well as the common cold and headaches
- a topical application for relief from itching, muscle pain and headache
- a flavoring agent in foods and in products such as mouthwashes
- a fresh, pleasing scent added to soaps and cosmetic products
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 8 fl. oz. of liquid. Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse. Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
Place one drop in palm of hand and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Size: 1 oz.
- Made in the USA by small batch
**The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.